Douglas Manufacturing has state-of-the-art analytical testing facilities, supported by an expert laboratory team. Our systems ensure testing meets the highest CGMP (Code of Good Manufacturing Practice) and regulatory standards; all work is performed in the strictest of confidence.
Our analytical testing capabilities are licensed by the TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration of Australia) and the New Zealand Ministry of Health. In May 2007 and May 2011 our testing laboratories were inspected by the US FDA (United States Food and Drug Administration) without a single 483 (deficiency).
We have the capability to test materials to the monographs of the United States, European and British Pharmacopoeias.
Testing we can undertake:
- High performance liquid chromatography (18 HPLCs)
- Gas chromatography
- UV / Vis (Ultraviolet/Visible), FTIR (Fourier Transform Infrared), NIR (Near Infrared) spectroscopy
- Particle size (laser diffraction)
- Total Organic Carbon (TOC)
- Dissolution (5 baths)
- General wet chemistry procedures
- Viscometer testing
- Microbiological testing